Best Of Lata Mangeshkar Top 20 Hits Mp3 Songs Free Download
Native Name : लता मंगेशकर
Born : 28 September 1929
Age : 87
Hometown : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Nationality : Indian
Occupation : Playback Singer
Years of Active : 1942 to Present
Superhit 20 Songs By Lata Mangeshkar All Time Popular Download From Here
|Songs List||Movie / Album||Download Link|
|Daata Sun Le||Jail||Download|
|Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani||Hariyali Aur Rasta||Download|
|Aa Ab Laut Chalein||Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai||Download|
|Aaja Re Ab Mera Dil Pukare||Aah||Download|
|Allah Jane Kya Hoga||Hariyali Aur Rasta||Download|
|Aye Meri Ankhon Ke Pahle Sapne||Man Mandir||Download|
|Bade Aarmano Se Rakha Hai||Malhar||Download|
|Bali Umariya Bhajan Karoon Kaise||Sanyasi||Download|
|Begani Shadi Mein Abdulla Deewana||Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai||Download|
|Bikhra Ke Zulfen Chaman Mein||Nazrana||Download|
|Bol Gori Bol Tera Kaun Piya||Milan||Download|
|Bol Meri Taqdeer Mein Kya Hai||Hariyali Aur Rasta||Download|
|Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein||Sanyasi||Download|
|Dekho Mausam Kya Bahar Hai||Opera House||Download|
|Dheere Dheere Bol Koi||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge||Download|
|Dil Ki Nazar Se||Anari||Download|
|Dil Lootnewale Jadugar||Madari||Download|
|Dil Tadap Tadap Ke Keh Raha||Madhumati||Download|
|Do Qadam Tum Bhi Chalo||Ek Hasina Do Diwane||Download|
|Chhod Gaye Balam Mujhe||Barsaat||Download|
Lata Mangeshkar: Whole life and career in a short view
If you want to make a survey on the matter of who is the brightest star of the Indian movie industry then you are going to have the name of this person which we have mentioned in the headline. “Lata Mangeshkar” can be mentioned as the face of Indian movie/music industry who uphold the heritage and culture of India to the whole world. This is the person who enrolled the most important role to take the Indian music in the whole new level. As for now, she is considered as the most prominent master of all time of the music industry. “Lata Mangeshkar” came through a Marathi-speaking Gomantak Maratha family, known as the princely state of Indore and it is the part of the Central India Agency currently it is a part of Madhya Pradesh. Her father name is “Pandit Deenanath Mangeshkar” and he was a classical singer and a theater actor as well. Her mother name is “Shevanti” widely known as “Shudhamati” she was from Thalner, Maharashtra, and she was the second wife of Deenanath’s. The family’s last name used to be Hardikar; Deenanath changed it to Mangeshkar in order to identify his family with his native town name Mangeshi in Goa. Very interestingly “Lata” was named as “Hema” at her birth. Her parents renamed her “Lata” after a female character “Latika”, in one of her father’s plays known as “BhaawBandhan”. “Lata” is the eldest child of her parents. “Meena”, “Asha”, “Usha” and “Hridaynath” as well are her siblings in sequence. Most of then are very much popular to the general public for their individual talent.
“Lata Mangeshkar” completed her first lessons from her father. At early age of five, she started to work as an actress in her father’s musical plays name as “Sangeet Natak” in Marathi. From the first day of her school, she started teaching songs to other children. Interestingly, when the teacher stopped her, she was so angry that she stopped going to the school. Other sources stated that she left school because they would not allow her to bring “Asha” with her, as she would often bring her younger sister with her.
Well, so far you can see all is all about her background o her life. This is the high time, we better move our focus to the matter career of this person but when the matter is about her career then it is better to say at first that it is quite impossible to gather all the information about her career at a time. From this point view we better take a look on the honers and awards by which we can measure the quality of her working why because awards and honers often considered as the confessional instruments of quality working.
So, here are the list of her honers and awards:
– Recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records for having sung the maximum number of songs in the world in 1974
– Presented key of the city of Georgetown, Guyana, South America in the year of 1980
– 1980 – Honorary Citizenship of The Republic of Surinam, South America and this one in the same as the previous one.
– Declared as Asia Day in honour of her arrival in Toronto, Canada in June 9 of 1985.
– Honorary Citizenship of United States in Houston, Texas in 1987
– Raja-Lakshmi Award by Sri Raja-Lakshmi Foundation, Chennai in the time of 1990
– Star Screen Award for Best Playback Singer Female for Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! in 1996
– Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award in 1996
– Star Screen Lifetime Achievement Award same time as the previous one.
– Rajiv Gandhi Award of 1997
– Lifetime Achievement Award by the South Indian Educational Society of 1998
– NTR National Award of 1999
– Zee Cine Award for Lifetime Achievement in the time of 1999
– Zee Cine Award for Best Playback Singer Female for Dil To Pagal Hai of 1999
– IIFA Lifetime Achievement Award of 2000
– Jeevan Gaurav Puraskar by the Chaturang Pratishthan of the year of 2000
– Best Playback Singer of the Millennium (female) by Hero Honda and file magazine “Stardust” in 2001.
– Noorjehan Award of 2001 (First Recipient)
– Sahyadri Navratna Award for ‘Swar Ratna’ of the year 2002
– Felicitation By CII of 2002 For Contribution to Music & the Film Industry
– Hakim Khan Sur Award of 2002 (For National Integration by Maharana Mewar Foundation)
– Asha Bhosle Award of 2002 (First Recipient)
– Living Legend Award by the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry of 2004 (FICCI).
– Legend Honour by Sahara One Sangeet Awards of 2005
– Life Achievement Award by Merrill Lynch investment managers and Adora in the year of 2006 (India’s second largest diamond exporter)
– Forever Indian Award of 2007
– Uttam Vaggayekar Jialal Vasant Award of 2007
– ANR National Award of 2009
– Knight of the Legion of Honour in the year of 2010 (French highest civilian award)
– “Pride of India – Kala Saraswathi” Music Award of 2010.
– Bhojpuri Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for Umaria Kaili Tohre Naam 2010
– Big Marathi Music Award for Lifetime Achievement of the year 2010 (Best Playback Singer)
– GIMA Award for Lifetime Achievement of 2010.
– GIMA Award for Best Devotional Album for “Shree Hanuman Chalisa” in the time of 2010.
– Swarbhaskar Awards by Pune Municipal Corporation of 2011 (First Recipient)
– Sri Chanrasekarendra Saraswathi National Eminence Award of 2011.
– Swaralaya Yesudas Legendary Award of 2011.
– Pazhassi Raja award 2011’s Sangeetha Ratna Award in the time of 2011.
Awards from the Government of India:
– Padma Bhushan in 1969
– Dada Saheb Phalke Award in the year of 1989
– Padma Vibhushan in the time of 1999
– Bharat Ratna from 2001
– “One Time Award for Lifetime Achievement” honor to commemorate the 60th anniversary of India’s independence in the year of 2008
Maharashtra State Film Awards:
– Best Playback Singer for Sadhi Mansa in the time of 1966
– Best Music Director for Sadhi Manas (Marathi) under the name ‘Anandghan’ same time as the previous one
– Best Playback Singer for Jait Re Jait in the year of 1977
– Maharashtra Bhushan Award of 1997
– Maharashtra Ratna of 2001 (First Recipient)
National Film Awards:
– National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for songs of the film Parichay in the year of 1972
– National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for songs of the film Kora Kagaz in the time of 1974
– National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer for songs of the film Lekin… in the time of 1990
– “Aaja Re Pardesi” from Madhumati in the year 1958
– “Kahi Deep Jale Kahi Dil” from Bees Saal Baad in 1962
– “Tumhi Mere Mandir Tumhi Meri Pooja” from Khandan in the year of 1965
– “Aap Mujhe Achhe Lagne Lage” from Jeene Ki Raah in 1969
– Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 1993
– Filmfare Special Award for “Didi Tera Devar Deewana” from Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! in the time 1994
Just to come to the finish we want to say for our visitor that there are so many awards she has achieved so far of her life. As a reader you are going to be tired as well to read them all at a time. Thats why if you are looking for more information about her then you better look her out in the online social media where you are going to have her in more details which she keep available only for the classic fans of her.